homestarrunner.com

Some of you may not appreciate the humor, but I have to share the great flash cartoon site that paul showed me last week: homestarrunner.com

If you do check it out, be sure to see the strong bad emails… they’re hilarious.

I may not watch much TV anymore, but I still manage to waste hours and hours surfin’ the web.

Originally published on Monday November 4, 2002 at 12:07 am

the web should be TV! and TV should be the web! and...umm.... Flash should be powerpoint! aww nuts.

speaking of which, check out http://www.clicktoaddtitle.com/ .
powerpoint battles!

p auL said this 15 years ago §

I think homestarrunner is the best site out there and it show be awarded. I love Homestarrunner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay. =)

Emily said this 14 years, 9 months ago §

Homestar runner is halerious and is the best web site for people who can't get laid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boner said this 14 years, 7 months ago §

I LOVE HOMESTARRUNNER, I GOT THERE ALL THE TIME AND I SEARCHED FOR SITES LIKE IT AND THIS CAME UP. STRONGBADS EMAIL IS AWESOME!!!!

Exfeelous said this 14 years, 7 months ago §

what up yo
listen to this flow
this show pretty funny
gets me all the hunnies
it makes me bust up
put a drink in a cup

peace out yo!!!!

mandrew said this 14 years, 7 months ago §

homestarrunner is my best friend he is so cool He is so smart I love him very much

joshua said this 14 years, 7 months ago §

homestar is the stuff......and thats all i have to say

yup said this 14 years, 7 months ago §

Homestarrunner is "Da Bomb". He is so cool. Homestarrunner, will you go out with me?

Jordyn said this 14 years, 7 months ago §

I have know idear how any1 cound not like homestar.

Hw inspired me to not play as much video games and to surf the web more.

My personal favorite is the shorts (like 20x6 and 1936, homestar commercial, teengirl squad, and the 2cd 1) and all the strongbad emails!!!!

The new crazy cartoon has me craken up always! Steves the best on it. Its the first good on sience dragon and japanese cartoon (my favs are dragon, crazy cartoon, japanese cartoon, guitar, techno, ghosts, ext) !!!

I encourage every1 who appriciates sumb humer should go to this website.

Grandma Jow said this 14 years, 6 months ago §

Awww-wight Homestar Runner Rocks.Strong Bad is so cool even when he calls me lazy crap for crap. I love the way Homestar talks. This is an awsome site. Hey Ewwebody.

Katy said this 14 years, 6 months ago §

homestarrunner.com is the best site ever stong bad is the best and his emails are the collest
but this site is not cool so that all i got to say
later.

trogdore the burnanator said this 14 years, 6 months ago §

Homestar, you rock man. I seen everything on your site. Strong bad...you're awesome. Bubs...your my favorite. And you should be everyone's favorite. Same goes for A Steve and the TGS. NOMINATE HOMESTAR for....EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING! Wheeee!

A Steve! said this 14 years, 6 months ago §

once again, A Steve must compliment H*R. my favorite characters in this order are...Bubs, The punt dino, the Arrower on TGS A Steve, The Cheat, the TGS characters, SB, THe cheat, Homestar...and so much more.

I must comment again! A Steve! said this 14 years, 6 months ago §

I know I'm beginning tobug you, but I am the biggest eater of the fluffy puffs. I stuff some in my pockets for SECRET EATING. Breakfast, lunch, munch, and dinner. :P Marshy fun!

A STEVE AGAIN! said this 14 years, 6 months ago §

I think The sight is cool, But homestarr is a little dag yo. maybe if he got some better threds or some tights shoues or somthin. i don't know but strong bad's the man and well is e-mail are pritty grate to,
well thats about it dog
PEACE OUT,
ReRe VE

ReRe said this 14 years, 6 months ago §

homestarrunner is the bomb website. i could just sit in front of my comp and watch him all day. if u dont like this website u either live in a cave or r gay.

hi said this 14 years, 6 months ago §

Man, H*R is a miracle from heaven. Espescially that Homesar guy (Yeah, Homesar not Homestar). Hes hillarious. And if your a big fan of Nirvana, watch the Homestarlaween special, betcha couldnt guess who H* is dressed as. Man I could go on for days. But anyway, Im really into it, Ive seen all the toons and most of the SB Emails, and I just lately ordered a H* beanie and a Homesar spaghetti strap tank top for my GF and a teeshirt the same. Its like a rising cult, man. I love it.

Ghost Poq said this 14 years, 6 months ago §

It's Kurt Cobain, when I found that out I was like, oh man Homestar is friggin' awesom!

H*RRox said this 14 years, 6 months ago §

i live for homestarrunner.com! teen girl squad is so hilarious and every other toon on there! but i was a little confused... is it a tv show too? if it is you must tell me where i can get this station that plays it... thanks!

carissa said this 14 years, 6 months ago §

Homestar Runner is quite possibly the greatest site in existence. I especially love the Teen Girl Squad cartoons. I just can't seem to fond any sites like it...you know, with the really good cartoons and everything....If you know of any that are almost as good as Homestar Runner send them to me at Charmed1k@aol.com

Kelli said this 14 years, 6 months ago §

HOMESTAR IS THE COOLEST!!!! I LOVE BUBS

Jess,eli,ang said this 14 years, 6 months ago §

the best charater is the cheat. the best email is the techno and the lure and jig. the king is awsome to. i watched all the episodes of the emial they where great.

if you like stuff like this watch
www.happytreefriends.com

it is cool and demented. cute cuddleable character adventures uh well you have o see it your self it is cool
ozmata

Ozmata said this 14 years, 5 months ago §

itrulesitrulesitrulesitrulesitrulesitrules

felix said this 14 years, 5 months ago §

itrulesitrulesitrulesitrulesitrulesitrules

felix said this 14 years, 5 months ago §

My friend told me about this site a while back. I didn't know there were so many people that actually liked it. Most of my other friends just thought it was really stupid.

bob said this 14 years, 5 months ago §

The Homestar website rules. My Boyfriend showed it to me a while ago and I cant get off the website!
My dad thinks its stupid, but I said Its so dumb, its crazy cute! Homestar couldnt be any better and I love the way he talks!

Ashley said this 14 years, 5 months ago §

Hey ewebody! I'm so gwad you wike my website! Me and my buddy Stwong Bah can't keep up with all your lettewrs! We twy to wead them all but we can't. Marzipan says i should go away now because the power im using is killing biwdies and fishes, so peace out! Remembwer; Fluffy Puff Marshmallows are great to hide for secret eating!

Homestar Runner said this 14 years, 4 months ago §

i love homestarrunner!!! actually i dont know y u ppl come on here cuz u all must be real losers to watch it all day. Me? well...i go on it rarely but it is funny. You ppl should get a life. Play soccer, go running...fantisize about johnny depp (mmmmm) or do the world a favor and take a bottle of advil.

jackie sparrow said this 14 years, 4 months ago §

Well this site is so awsome! Strong Bad is Da bomb!

CoolSite said this 14 years, 4 months ago §

Homesar is the funniest crap in the werld!!!

james m. said this 14 years, 4 months ago §

I LOVE homestarrunner! major hilariosity....

Marzipan is my role-model...well, not really, but she's supercool too!

I love the site. IT's just so...stupidly...funny!

(kinda like the Brendan Leonard show. but anyways.)

go see some Homestar!

Christine said this 14 years, 4 months ago §

I love homestar runner, he is so funny and so is the rest of his crew! I give it an infinate amount of stars. if you are looking for a good website with lots of humor this is it! Its so good i wish they would make a cartoon on TV about it!

Lizzy said this 14 years, 3 months ago §

o man, i wanted to find another site like homestarrunner n i wind up here...this is like a death trap.

oman said this 14 years, 3 months ago §

Homstar is everything and more. I got all of my friends into it and my best friends are addicted! Its awwight!
Sewiously, HomestarRunner.com is what I have waited all of my life for.

Ashley said this 14 years, 3 months ago §

Homestarrunner is easily the funniest cartoon - on tv, web or video - that i've seen. I wanna find something out there that at least matches up to it. Anyone know any other sites that are like it?

Spread the word peeps, Homestar is taking over the planet!

Cambridge, UK

Slappyhamton said this 14 years, 3 months ago §

strongbad is ausome. he looks so hot in stunt duble with those glasses.

>:P strong sad sucks

sb kssr said this 14 years, 2 months ago §

Matt, (the voice of most H*R characters) is amazing. He does so many voices that don't sound at all alike. I thought that there were many different people doing the voices. Especially funny Matt - doing Strongbad - doing Teen Girl voice.

none said this 14 years, 2 months ago §

Ok. Homestar is a way of life.. to me anyways. Everyone should watch homestarrunner everyday. Except my little brother. He totally butchers it every time he quotes.. basically 24/7.

viperjm said this 14 years, 2 months ago §

DUdes and dudettes the homestarrunner web site is the best thing since sliced bread!!! No really, its awesome. I love it as much as I love the simpsons on tv. The best part is that its clean comedy. YES, Strong Bad, IS awesome!

polkadottedhuffalumps said this 14 years, 2 months ago §

HOMESTAR IS FLUFFY PUFF MARSHMALLOWS! yep, he's that good.

petrified_cola said this 14 years, 1 month ago §