Yummy and Jumbled
A few links to break the monotony that has become my weblog. In absolute random order.
- 17-year Cicadas back in Cincinnati this summer
- Cure, Radiohead, Pixies playing at the Coachella Festival along with many others — 6 hours from Tucson — I’d go
- Club a Penguin warning: it’s addictive
- Tim Bray: Job Hunting — I would love to one day have a CV and cover letter something like Tim has done with this blog entry. Hire him while you can.
- The State of Counterculture 2004 by John Perry Barlow
- Color Match Remixed save swatches of color in your favorite tool
- SXSW Interactive I’m skipping this year but hope to go back someday
- A man that doesn’t eat? — I don’t know what to think of this, but I’m skeptical
- Nipple Twiddling just hilarious…
No real reason for any of these, other than they exist and I can exert my linking prowess. Perhaps the most practical reason is that it helps me clean out the ol’ bookmarks. Until next time.
Originally published on Friday January 23, 2004 at 1:01 am
Comments were disabled for this post. This happens for a variety of reasons and most likely it's not your fault. Unless you're a spammer. Then it might be your fault.